Our post is a little later than anticipated today because I decided that we needed make available the Australian honey nougat that we stock at the hive online and that meant we had to photograph it and load it on to the website and well, there’s no IT department at Queen B, that’s me! And I was screen printing because sales of the Seraphina candles WENT OFF!! Yay. Thanks guys.
Now, back to the nougat. If you’re after a light and fluffy, airy, blink and you miss it kind of nougat, this is NOT the one for you. If you’re after something chewy and substantial with LOADS of nuts (40% according to the ingredients list) you’re going to love this. And when I tell you that it’s made in Australia using pure Australian honey and that it’s gluten free (that means thinning, right?) you’ll probably love it even more. It’s available in 3 honey varieties – Iron Bark Honey, Leatherwood Honey and Orange Blossom Honey. We’ve been taste testing it for several years now and we still can’t decide. We keep on having to go back to the beginning to try them all over again!
But I digress, today’s post is all about great, Australian made gift ideas for Kris Kringle and colleagues. Most come in under $25 (at full price and even cheaper for the next 24 hours). All show thought, good values and all are useful immediately. They’re not the gift that’s going to end up in the cupboard or landfill!
We’ve come up with a corker of a list and then put it all at 10% off for the next 24 hours (offers expire at 4pm tomorrow 04/12/2014).
1. Rinaldi Honey Nougat (RRP $15.00)- available in Iron Bark Honey, Leatherwood Honey and Orange Blossom Honey varieties
2. Sweetness & Light (RRP $15.00) – 2 Jam Jar Tealights + a jar of Australian honey
3. Jam Jar Tealights (RRP $25.00) – 2 Jam Jar’s + 8 candles
4. Clippy Candleholder + Box of 20cm Tapers (RRP $37.50) – just exactly what it says!
5. Small Christmas Trees (bag of 2) (RRP $25.00)
6. 5 x Glass Cylinder Tealight Holders + Box of 4 x 4-5hr Tealight candles in clear cups (RRP $45.00)