I’m off to do the trade show in Melbourne again.
- seeing what Joost has come up with for our stand
- catching up with our retailers
- meeting kindred spirits/people who ‘get it’
- getting Queen B out there
- catching up with other small business friends
- being unique because we’re an Australian manufacturer
- (last year – having a harpist on our stand for a day playing angel music)
- being in Melbourne
- missing work and coming back to Sydney!
- seeing how many people are selling imported goods
- being surrounded by toxic & scented candles and watching them sell
- being on my own on the Queen B stand
One of those at least I can do something about!… The trade show goes for 5 full day – Saturday, 6th August to Wednesday, 11th August inclusive. I have managed to rope in a friend for the Saturday and Sunday. If there are any Queen B aficionado’s out there who are based in Melbourne and footloose and fancy free on the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, I’d love some company.
BTW, yes I am blessed that the highlights far outweigh the lowlights.
If you didn’t see the video of our trade show stand set up from last year, you can see Joost’s clever work by clicking on the video below.
Queen B beeswax candles are made with 100% pure Australian beeswax a pure cotton wick and copious amounts of hand made love. We stock beautiful and stylish candle holders, personalised candles, votive candles and pillar candles that nourish the human spirit and our environment.